Recommendations to Action Employees Regarding the Coronavirus
As many of you are concerned about the spread of the coronavirus and what can be done to prevent illness, we wanted to share our plan to avoid the spread of coronavirus within our company.
The most effective way to stay healthy and minimize the spread of infectious disease is to follow basic healthy best practices, including:
- Employees who are feeling ill should stay home until they recover (employees appearing ill at work will be sent home).
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer when it is not possible to wash.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, use a tissue and dispose of it promptly.
- Do not share drinking cups or utensils.
- Do not touch your face, eyes or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Get plenty of sleep, eat a balanced diet and stay well-hydrated to maintain a strong immune system.
Please continue to monitor for yourself the recommendation from the CDC. Refer to the material distributed by Paul Firth earlier this week. We want you all stay healthy and well!